Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Totally Tuesday Card Bonanza!

Hello everyone! It's time for another Tuesday Card Bonanza! Wherein the Riley & CO design team show off some of their latest creations. Tuesday is now one of my favorite days of the week, don't you agree?

Check it out:

Angji Pruente featuring Heart Riley and One Kind Word



Sandye Curry featuring School Boy Riley and School Girl Sophie





 Sandye Curry featuring Tool Time Riley and Get Your Husband to Fix Things




Sharon Smith featuring Mushroom Lane Post Office 



Sharon Smith featuring Pumpkin Puppy



Sharon Smith featuring Popping Out of Cake and Eat Cake



Terri Peaslee featuring Dryer



Terri Peaslee featuring Holding Pumpkin Riley and Muffin Top 






Now you see why Tuesday is one of my favorite days! Don't forget that the retiring stamps sale is still going on! Get them while you can! 

Can't get enough of Riley? Check out our monthly Tickle My Funny Bone stamp club!

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

Hot dog! Your cards always crack me up and leave such a smile across my face. Thank you for always cheering me up!!!