Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Card Bonanza Tuesday!!!

Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to bring you another piping hot edition of Card Bonanza courtesy of the Riley & CO design team. Be sure to read all the way to the end of the post. 

Check it out:

Joy Stagg featuring Mailman Riley & Thinking about You



Joy Stagg featuring Angel Riley & Get Your Halo Dirty



Joy Stagg featuring Hula Hoop Riley & Invisible Hula Hoop



Katie Skiff featuring Shark Music


Lisa McGushion featuring You're a Diamond




Lisa McGushion featuring Mushroom Lane Winter House



Aren't these beautiful??? Riley & CO really does have the most talented designers! Follow Riley & CO on Facebook for even more inspiration!


See you next week.....on Monday for Release Week! I promise you don't want to miss a day of  FUN. It's going to be HUGE! I can't wait to show you!!!!

Angji

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Riley is so adorable and I love all the funny sentiments!

Rosy Newlun said...

You always know how to crack me up -- I love to see what you all make!!! Looking forward to seeing you go nuts with the new dies and dress up Riley lol!!!

Unknown said...

I love the funny quotes....and the inspiration ones are.good as well! I always read them and know exactly who to send it to....just have to make it first.

Barb said...

WOW--What a Release! I love the word bubble dies and have already placed my order. And, I love many of the new sentiments and I am sure that I could use a gift certificate to place another order! Thanks for the opportunity to win!